- to choose our own activities
- to share our play with other children
- to help with jobs around nursery
- to talk about things we have done
- to join in with the routines of the nursery day
- to listen to stories and join in with some words
- to join in with songs and rhymes
- to help take off and put on shoes, coat, wellies and other clothing
- to talk about our drawings and paintings
- to look after the plants and animals in our nursery garden
- to explore the sounds we can make with instruments
- to explore how colours can change
Values & Ethos
Latest Ofsted Report
Our free communication app allows us to provide parents with instant access to our important messages and up to date school information.
Please contact the school office if you have not received your personal invite.