Increase your child’s success beyond the school day!
Our Extended Services include the Breakfast Club. The breakfast club is open to all children from Reception to Year 6 attending Merton Bank Primary on a first come, first served basis. The club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by the breakfast club leaders Mrs Malone, Mrs Thomson and Mrs Cronin. The breakfast club leaders ensure that the children have the very best start to their day, getting children prepared for the fun and learning ahead.
Our friendly and welcoming staff provide a happy, sociable start to the day.
- Mrs Malone
- Miss Cookson
- Mrs Cronin
Breakfast Club Summary
Time: 8.00am – 8:45am
- Drop-off is through the school front entrance.
- All children enjoy a choice of healthy breakfasts, plus a drink.
- Breakfast is served at 8.10am. Children must arrive before 8.25am if they wish to have breakfast.
- Children participate in a wide range of fun and creative activities that will build social skills and confidence.
- Children are escorted to their class ready for the start of the school day at 8.45am.
Our free communication app allows us to provide parents with instant access to our important messages and up to date school information.
Please contact the school office if you have not received your personal invite.
A tasty breakfast: the most important meal of the day!
Variety of Cereals – Cornflakes, Rice Krispies, Shredded wheat and Weetabix
Water and milk
We offer variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose their own activities.
- Outdoor play
- Watching and discussing children’s news
- Creative play with friends
The breakfast club will operate during term time only- the breakfast club will not run on the days that the school is closed.
If you have any questions please speak to a member of the school office or telephone 01744 22104