Increase your child’s success beyond the school day!
Our Extended Services include the Breakfast Club. The breakfast club is open to all children from Reception to Year 6 attending Merton Bank Primary on a first come, first served basis. The club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by the breakfast club leaders, Mrs Malone and Mrs Cronin. The breakfast club leaders ensure that the children have the very best start to their day, getting children prepared for the fun and learning ahead.
The Breakfast Club will offer the following-
-A tasty breakfast: the most important meal of the day!
- Variety of Cereals - Cornflakes, Rice Krispies, Shredded wheat and Weetabix
- Water and milk
-A variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose their own activities.
- Outdoor play
- Watching and discussing children’s news
- Creative play with friends
- Friendly and welcoming staff for a happy, sociable start to the day.
Breakfast Club Summary
Time: 8.00am - 8:45am
Cost: £2.00 per child, per day
Weekly cost: £10.00
- Drop-off is through the school front entrance.
- All children enjoy a choice of healthy breakfasts, plus a drink.
- Breakfast is served at 8.10am. Children must arrive before 8.25am if they wish to have breakfast.
- Children participate in a wide range of fun and creative activities that will build social skills and confidence.
- Children are escorted to their class ready for the start of the school day at 8.45am.
- The breakfast club will operate during term time only- the breakfast club will not run on the days that the school is closed.
- Bookings must be submitted prior to attendance at the club. No child will be admitted if the forms have not been completed. Your child’s place will be confirmed by the school office.
- Late bookings may be accepted at 24hrs notice subject to availability. Late bookings must be confirmed by the school office.
To book a place, speak to the school office or telephone 01744 22104